Industrial Water Processes
In many industries, water resources and energy management play a significant role. We appreciate the fact that water is a vital component to many industrial users in the market. Apparently, it is much more than just a method of steam generation, cooling, transport or more so cleaning medium. Ultimately, it is a vital constituent of the product being produced or the process it performs. Therefore value, efficiency and cost intricacies must come into play for better economic performance.
However, these resources do not feature as core business for many industries. With this understanding, Aqualytic Laboratories Ltd. is committed to competently handle water and waste water management issues holistically on behalf of these companies as it lets them concentrate on their core businesses.
This, over time, has resulted in subcontracts in which AQL has been left in charge of Operating and maintaining plants after installation.
This commitment comes through as a result of knowledge in areas where major savings are realized which includes but not limited to;
- Effective and creative ways of optimizing water and energy saving
- Reduction of maintenance and operating costs through effective monitoring and treatment of water and associate equipment
- Increased equipment lifespan, availability and efficiency
- Ensuring effective communication between management by issuing technical and monthly reports in which we evaluate successes or failures of treatment and offer consultancy with regards to Quality Control and Improvement
- Working with the management in ensuring that the OEM recommendations are met
- Prevention of unplanned outage resulting from water related challenges
- Trouble shooting on behalf or with the concerned staff whenever there is a cycle upset requiring Root Cause Analysis.
Our Products and services among others where we have core competencies include;
- Potable Water; Filtration, RO, EDI and Polisher Technologies
- Service and maintenance
- trouble shooting in need cases
- Water Treatment Processes Optimization
Waste Water Treatment
There are success cases in which we have helped clients in achieving the set standards for their waste water treatment plants to an extent of reusing their waste water.
We also assist in optimization of these plants and making them compliant to the desired standards.